Pourfection! Replace that ugly manufacturer’s packaging with this stylish ceramic pourer bottle. With a wide variety of possible uses, this jack-of-all trades piece can be used to hold oil, vinegars, dish soap, and virtually any other liquid you want to pour or drizzle. After an easy transfer of contents, simply replace the dispenser spout and the pourer is sealed and ready for use.
The pourer bottle is approximately 3.5″ diameter x 7″ tall, and with colorful glaze colors and a sleek-looking design, you’ll have no qualms about displaying it on the counter or oven, easy to reach and use whenever needed. Ensure a good grip on the pourer by grasping the dimples on the sides of the piece, in a perfect location for your thumb and finger.
The pourer is made locally in our studio in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It is made of stoneware clay, thrown on the potter’s wheel and fired in a kiln to temperatures up to 2200 degrees. Because of the uniqueness of each piece, the size, shape and color may be slightly different than the picture shown.
• Handmade item
• Approximately 3.5″ diameter x 7″ tall
• Easy-pour spout with self-closing cap
• Dimples on both sides for easy handling
• Many uses: oil, vinegar, dish soap… and more.
• Easy to clean – dishwasher-safe
• Materials: pottery, ceramic, clay, stoneware, glaze, stainless steel, rubber
• Only ships to United States from Waukesha, Wisconsin