Non Member Kiln Firing Fees
If you’ve got some pottery that you’ve made at home, in a class, or somewhere else and would like to have it fired in our kilns, The Potters’ Shop offers bisque and glaze firing services in our electric kilns.
- Turn-around time depends on the current schedule but is generally 3-7 days
- Work must be completely dry
- We can also rush a special order, at an extra cost
- We DO NOT FIRE the following: glass, items stuffed with paper, metal, or any other non-clay items
- Please note: Kilns will be loaded and unloaded by The Potter’s Shop studio technicians only